Develop by dosdude1. QuickNas is a very simple Menu bar-based macOS X application that allows for quick and easy connecting of network attached storage volumes.
- PC running macOS X 10.7 or newer
- NAS that uses either the AFP or SMB protocol
How to Use:
- First, open the program and select the icon that appears in the right side of your Menu bar.
- From here, select the "Manage Servers..." option and click the "+" button in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Enter the necessary information, and click the "Save" button. Once you've done so, you can now select and connect to the added server from the Menu bar item.